Whether you are just thinking about starting a campus ministry or you have been active in campus ministry for years, the CMI Course Guide is full of great ideas that will help your local CMI chapter grow!
Topics in the Course Guide include:
- CMI 100: Prerequisites (Organization and Structure)
- CMI 200: Course Announcements (Advertising Your Ministry)
- CMI 300: Class Participation (Personal Evangelism)
- CMI 400: Course Requirements (Spiritual Considerations)
- CMI 500: Course Schedule (Meetings and Events)ow-up & Discipleship)
- CMI 600: Graduate Studies (Follow-up and Discipleship)
You can download the Course Guide here.